Fall in love with your work

Sunday, February 03, 2013 gc 0 Comments


"Once you decide on your occupation, you must immerse yourself in it. You have to fall in love with your work. Never complain about your job. You must dedicate your life to mastering your skill. That is the secret to success and is the key to being regarded honorably."

"All I want to do is make better sushi. I do the same thing over and over, improving bit by bit. There is always a yearning to achieve more. I'll continue to climb trying to reach the top, but no one knows where the top is. Even at my age after decades of work, I don't think I have achieved perfection, but I feel ecstatic all day. I love making sushi."

Jiro Ono - Jiro Dreams of Sushi

Perhaps, love does lead to great design. Dreaming should be encouraged. Enjoy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: